Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 18:41:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r696316 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy.xml include/ap_mmn.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h modules/proxy/proxy_util.c

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM,  <ji...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Wed Sep 17 07:23:35 2008
> New Revision: 696316

> Log:
>  * mod_proxy: Add the possibility to set a separate connection timeout for
>    backend workers.
>       PR: 45445
>           Trunk version of patch:
>                  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=684341&view=rev
>                      Backport version for 2.2.x of patch:
>                             Trunk version of patch works, but
>                                    http://people.apache.org/~rpluem/patches/37770_2.2.x.diff
>                                           fixes a conflict regarding the needed minor bump.
>                                               +1: rpluem, jim, jerenkrantz
>

> Modified:
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/CHANGES
>
> +  *) mod_proxy_http: Introduce environment variable proxy-initial-not-pooled to
> +     avoid reusing pooled connections if the client connection is an initial
> +     connection. PR 37770. [Ruediger Pluem]
> +

ended up with wrong CHANGES entry?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe this is now correct w/ r696366 if you want to doublecheck.

Jim, I think you re-broke it with your last two CHANGES updates.  You
left it with  two "PR 45445" and no "initial-not-pooled" (and latter
is committed)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com