Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 06:08:06 UTC

mina.apache.org is online.

Hi all,

I've just set up .htaccess file in mina.apache.org.  You will see our
exported CWiki site at http://mina.apache.org/  What we need to do now is to
get rid of the site stuff in our source code repository and to create an Ant
script that deploys the JavaDoc for each version to our web site.  Please
let me know before I remove the files from the source code repository in
case I am missing something.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: mina.apache.org is online.

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
congrats!  The logo is much better than anything I could come up with.

Re: mina.apache.org is online.

Posted by Jeroen Brattinga <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: mina.apache.org is online.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.