Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by William Alianto <wi...@xofap.com> on 2017/11/09 04:11:10 UTC

HA Storage Solution

Hi,

I'm currently still learning about ACS deployment. I have seen about the solution for HA management server and hypervisor, but I still don't know how to create HA storage cluster for Primary and Secondary storage. I would think of making HA NFS storage using HA proxy or maybe using something like Ceph Cluster. Would there be any better option for the HA storage solution?

William

Re: HA Storage Solution

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
To add some extra information regarding this matter; it is not just a
matter of ACS supporting other technologies such as Gluster; hypervisors
need to support the storage type in order to enable ACS to expose its
configuration to users.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com

--
Rafael Weingärtner