Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 16:31:14 UTC

listeners

hello, i´m learning how extend the JMeter in case of it would necessary for
some project.
In the begin i was lost, but now, reading the code and examples i understand
better how it works.

I did a simple sampler. it executes a executable and i want to graph the
response time and other things.
Is there any documentation (instead of looking the code) that explain how
work the diferents listeners?

thanks,
Simon

Re: listeners

Posted by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com>.
perhaps my previous mail I am left confused.
i want to know what i have to set in the SampleResult for the results appear
in the ResultsTree, for example.

Re: listeners

Posted by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com>.
i am using the ExampleSampler.java like example and i could do that some
listeners "work", but i couldn´t graph the result times. would you help me
about it?

thanks,

Re: listeners

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
For testing new samplers, the Tree View or Table Listeners are the most useful.

Or the Aggregate Listener, if you want to run a test with lots of
threads and loops.

S.

Re: listeners

Posted by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com>.