Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Dinnerville <be...@voicelogic.com.au> on 2010/07/29 06:18:48 UTC

Tapestry 5.1x and Jboss 5.1

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a reliable fix yet to get Tap 5.1
working with Jboss 5.1? This issue has been around for some time now and
as jboss 5.0 is getting on a bit now and 5.1is over a year old now so
would hope it has been sorted?

Cheers,

Ben

Re: Tapestry 5.1x and Jboss 5.1

Posted by Ben Dinnerville <be...@voicelogic.com.au>.
Hi All,

Seems my deployment issue was not an issue with Tapestry and jboss but
was in fact a packaging issue (I had not run the compile target on a
jumpstart based project prior to packaging so the jar file was empty)

For the record, using Geoff's ClasspathURLConverterJboss5 which is
included in jumpstart and using the -Djboss.vfs.forceCopy=false option
in JAVA_OPTS works a charm.

Note also that Jboss 5.0 seems to allow a session bean to be annotated
with both @local and @remote whilst 5.1 enforces the ejb spec and only
allows one or the other.

Cheers,

Ben