Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "POTHUGANTI MUTYALA, Abhinay (Contractor)" <Ab...@oup.com> on 2017/05/25 18:06:16 UTC

Issue with the solr

Hi team

We are facing a strange issue with the solr. When we query with particular field the query is not returning any values.
Query 1: I am specifying an isbn number and extracting all the values available in publisher filed. Which is working as expected.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D2D589.FBC62B70]

Query2 : We have specified and extra condition for Publisher  this time but the query is returning 0 records , which should have returned 2
[cid:image002.jpg@01D2D589.FBC62B70]

Could you please help us on this.

Thanks
Abhi

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

Re: Issue with the solr

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I could see the images in the "Approve this email" admin UI :-) You
still need to resend it for others.

But what I can see is that the problem seems to be with the quoted phrase
search. And the first thought to me was whether you typed those double
quotes (") yourself or copy/pasted them. Because sometimes, especially when
copy/pasting from things like MSWord, the quotes may look the same but be
different. So, I would double check that and cross-verify by looking at the
request URL generated (Admin UI Query screen shows you full URL). Maybe
post both query strings in your reply to the list.

Regards,
   Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced