Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jiang <zj...@163.com> on 2007/05/07 15:52:23 UTC

How to connect to remote broker

I start ActiveMQ4.1.1 on my server ( for example: ip=192.168.0.1) standalone
Now I want to connect to the server from my pc(ip=192.168.0.2) to do some
administration. I think it should first create one object that stand for the
broker on my server. Then all the actions can be done through that object .
I look for several classes but they don't have the constructor with
parameters such as ip and so on. How can I do that?
Could someone gives code example.??? Thanks a lot .

Re: How to connect to remote broker

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
You might want to try JMX.

http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html