Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Len Shein <ls...@solveda.com> on 2013/06/28 20:11:18 UTC

XML Import to Datasource

When importing XML to the DB, if an attribute has an empty value, the Entity
Sax Reader skips the attribute and therefore does NOT update the value in
the DB.

For Example:

If the DB PRODUCT.PRODUCT_NAME contains a value of 'My Product Name'.

Using the following XML will not update the PRODUCT_NAME to empty.

<entity-engine-xml>

<Product productId="12345" productName=""/>

</entity-engine-xml>

Is there a property or setting that will allow the XML to update the DB with
an empty attribute value?

Thank You

Len Shein

lshein@solveda.com

lshein@verizon.net

516.742.7888 ext.225

732.333.4303

RE: XML Import to Datasource

Posted by Len Shein <ls...@solveda.com>.
I am using Ofbiz version 10.04.

For now I will review the addon and see what I can use in this version.

Thanks
Len

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
What your ofbiz version ?