Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ophir Cohen <op...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 17:21:52 UTC

Mapreduce counters

Hi All,
Currently MR job spilled his counters into file at the end of the run.

Is there any built-in configuration/plug-in to make it store these counters
into HBase as well?

Sounds to me like a great feature!

Does anybody did something similar?
If you did, how did you do it? Run on directory and load it into HBase?

Thanks,
Ophir

Re: Mapreduce counters

Posted by Ophir Cohen <op...@gmail.com>.
For jobs you create it sounds as a great idea.
What about other jobs such as Hive/Pig jobs?

Can anyone as any idea how it can be done on all MR jobs in a cluster no
matter the triggering of the jobs?
Ophir

Re: Mapreduce counters

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.