Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Grange, John" <Jo...@uk.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/09/08 11:14:00 UTC

Problems with all ports on WSRP wsdl

Hi,

I'm trying to create an xmlbeans service for WSRP, based on the standard
WSRP WSDL.  Unfortunately, even with the -ap option on wsdl2java, axis2
appears to only generate for one port.

If I specify ports separately, then they do generate, but the process of
manually stitching the four ports together looks unpleasant, to say the
least.

I'm using AXIS2 1.4 , but I have tried this with the maven plugin on 1.4.1
with the same result.

Command is:
wsdl2java -o out -d xmlbeans -p com.thalesgroup.axis2.wsrp -ss -sd -u -ssi
-uw -ap -uri src\main\axis2\wsrp_services.wsdl

wsdl file is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl"
                  xmlns:bind="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind"
                  xmlns:intf="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:intf"
                  xmlns:tns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl">

   <import namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind"
location="wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl"/>

   <wsdl:service name="WSRPService">
      <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPBaseService">
         <soap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/>
      </wsdl:port>

      <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPServiceDescriptionService">
         <soap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/>
      </wsdl:port>

      <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPRegistrationService">
         <soap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/>
      </wsdl:port>

      <wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPPortletManagementService">
         <soap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/>
      </wsdl:port>
   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

I can include the other imported files if this will help.

Thanks in advance,

John Grange
Senior Software Engineer
Thales Land & Joint Systems

Wookey Hole Road			Tel:  +44(0)1749 682589
Wells					Fax:  +44(0)1749 682339
Somerset BA5 1AA
UK

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273

Re: Problems with all ports on WSRP wsdl

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
I think your service points to different port types. For axis2 to generate
code for multiple ports they should
refer to same portType.

One option is to have different servies and one service refers only to one
porttype.

thanks,
Amila.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Grange, John <John.Grange@uk.thalesgroup.com

> [...]
> unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
> circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
> this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
> e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this
> e-mail
> in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
> and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
> any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
> may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
> recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
> Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
> Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.