Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Seddon <rs...@sonatype.com> on 2011/12/07 19:24:55 UTC

Re: [nexus-user] Checksum issue with webdav deploy

This is actually a maven wagon issue:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4301

Try using the extension specified in that issue, it seems to solve it for me:

            <extension>
                <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
            </extension>

Rich