Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Priyanka Tufchi <pr...@launchship.com> on 2014/10/27 13:39:44 UTC

Lucene not showing Low Score Doc

Hi All

Actually I have set of 10 doc which i gave for comparison  through apache
lucene now when i check score for the set ,out of 10 i am getting 8 in my
database , rest 2 are not showing . If the score is very less still lucene
should show something , how can i handle it as i have to show all 10 score

Thanks
Priyanka

--
Launchship Technology  respects your privacy. This email is intended only
for the use of the party to which it is addressed and may contain

Re: Lucene not showing Low Score Doc

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry, I still don't feel like I have all the information in order to
help with the problem that you're seeing. Can you at least paste the
contents of the documents and the query?

Can you search with a TotalHitCountCollector only, and print the total
number of hits?

Shai

Posted by Priyanka Tufchi <pr...@launchship.com>.
Hi