Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/08/04 13:10:54 UTC

RE: [Axis2]transport and rest support for the stubs

Sorry for the late response.

Glen's idea is pretty slick and is a good idea.  I think I slightly
prefer the Stub being a parent class I think.

I know you Axis 2 guys aren't worried about JAX-RPC, but we could at
least provide the few (username/password/property) _get/_set methods
that they require in the Stub class.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development