Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by xuhb <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/07/19 07:09:50 UTC

Does CXF support WSDL1.1 HTTP-Binding?

Hi:
When I got a WSDL which contains a HTTP-BINDING.
1)Could I write a client to invoke such a webservice using HTTP-BINDING as
simple as SOAP Binding?
2)Could I write a service and publish it with a WSDL use HTTP-Binding as
simple as SOAP Binding?

Thanks any suggestion.

Re: Does CXF support WSDL1.1 HTTP-Binding?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
As of 2008, the situation for both was "no"
(http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Name-that-Web-Service-tp560690p560691.html);
I don't believe the situation has changed (most would use REST/JAX-RS
today for HTTP).

Glen

--
Glen Mazza