Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Juan Sequeiros <he...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/19 15:09:57 UTC

ElasticSearch 6

Hello all,

I am getting unexpected behavior while using QueryElasticSearchHttp into an
ES 6 instance.
Does NIFI support ES 6?
I can send it documents but when I query it I ingest my flowfile instead of
getting a result back.
At this point, I am not sure if I am just using the processor wrong or if
its something that the query methods changed from ES 5 to ES 6.

Thoughts?

my query is just on the index "_all"
And my query looks like this:

my.uuid:123456

Where ES has a document with that field and value.

Re: ElasticSearch 6

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Also, start planning to remodel your data if you're using more than one
type per index because they're phasing out types as well. If you have
existing indexes that use two or more types and try to rebuild them the
same way with ES 6 it's not going to allow that either.

JsonQueryElasticSearch might make this a bit easier for you because it is
designed to use the JSON DSL syntax (caveat it does not support scroll
queries).

Re: ElasticSearch 6

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.