Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> on 2007/11/13 07:49:01 UTC

QTP code coverage plugin

Hi

at the moment we use Quick Test Pro by Mercury to perform our
automated/regession testing as well as we are using maven2.0.6.

We now have  need to include Code Coverage for these tests. We need know
know how many lines of actual code are been hit while these tests are
been run over night. So could anyone tell me which maven plugin would
fulfill the requirement .
Regards
Vishal

RE: QTP code coverage plugin

Posted by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com>.
Hi

First of all thanx for responding.Actually we are using VB scripts for
QTP so could you please tell me how can I perform this activity.

Cobertura has it's share of issues, but that's one option. Use the
2.0version.

Kalle

Re: QTP code coverage plugin

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: QTP code coverage plugin

Posted by Insitu <ab...@oqube.com>.
"Vishal Pahwa" <vp...@sapient.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> at the moment we use Quick Test Pro by Mercury to perform our
> automated/regession testing as well as we are using maven2.0.6.
>
> We now have  need to include Code Coverage for these tests. We need know
> know how many lines of actual code are been hit while these tests are
> been run over night. So could anyone tell me which maven plugin would
> fulfill the requirement .
> Regards
> Vishal

You could use cobertura which is open-source, based on jcoverage:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/

Or you could use clover which is not open-source:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/clover/

Best regards,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.