Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Alankar Chowdhury <al...@crtc.corp.mot.com> on 2000/03/28 04:26:15 UTC

transform

The question is :

How can we use a xml node to transform an xml tree using xsl .

The specs. specify that InputSource class ca use a node ......
pls help me with this as soon as possible if possible could u pls create

a small xml tree and transform it through a xsl document using a node .

If u want I can provide u my source code if u want to go over it

Re: transform

Posted by Alankar Chowdhury <al...@crtc.corp.mot.com>.