Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "MANSUY Stephane (EURIWARE)" <st...@euriware.fr> on 2007/04/13 11:11:21 UTC

Problem with multiple iterate tags "list[].list"

This map doesn't work with Ibatis for .NET, but she works fine with
Ibatis for JAVA

<iterate property="list">
  <iterate property="list[].list">
    #list[].list[].property#
  </iterate>
</iterate>

The error code is < Error getting ordinal value from .net object >

In the method OnDoStartFragment(), the propertyNameValue = < list[].list

RE: Problem with multiple iterate tags "list[].list"

Posted by Arjen Smits <ar...@ProPlanet.nl>.
I have run into a similar situation. Eventually we generated that part
of the SQL manually.

Would be great if a solution can be found for this problem.

ProPlanet BV
Rijnstraat 495F
5215 EJ  's-Hertogenbosch
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)73 513 0637
Fax +31 (0)73 631 2114
www.proplanet.eu

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachment(s) sent with it are intended exclusively for
the addressee(s), and may not be used by, opened by, passed on to, or made
available for use to, any person other than the addressee(s). ProPlanet rules
out any and all liabilities resulting from any electronic transmission.