Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rathouis, Charles" <Ch...@saint-gobain.com> on 2006/05/03 18:09:31 UTC

Problem in the genapp plugin

When you use the maven.genapp.repackage.dir properties and set it to . ,
the files contained in the maven.genapp.repackage directory are not <
moved > to the new package directory, but copied in it, and steel in the
base directory.

Here is my template.properties file :

maven.genapp.repackage.dir=.
maven.genapp.repackage=main/src/java,test/src/unit
maven.genapp.filter=project.xml
maven.genapp.default.package=com.saint-gobain.sgsi.myapplication
maven.genapp.filter=project.xml,main/src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

Here is my template directory tree :

Main
-	conf
-	sql
-	src
o	java
*	coordination
*	model
*	service
o	resources
o	webapp
Test
-	src
o	resources
o	unit

Here is the result :

Main
-	conf
-	sql
-	src
o	java
*	com
*	saint-gobain
o	sgsi
*	myapplication
*	coordination
*	model
*	service
*	coordination
*	model
*	service
o	resources
o	webapp
Test
-	src
o	resources
o	unit

When I put the main and test directory in a src directory, and remove
the maven.genapp.repackage.dir, everything works fine.

Re: Problem in the genapp plugin

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Please file it in JIRA (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPGENAPP) and
attach a small test project, if possible.

Cheers,
Lukas