Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be> on 2008/08/20 23:35:52 UTC

Log4j or JDK logging

All,

Synapse has a direct dependency on slf4j-jdk14 as well as a transitive
dependency on log4j (via rampart-policy). Also the usual way to set up
logging in Synapse is by using log4j. Therefore shouldn't we replace the
slf4j-jdk14 dependency by slf4j-log4j12?

Andreas

Re: Log4j or JDK logging

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
+1

asankha

Andreas Veithen wrote:
> All,
>
> Synapse has a direct dependency on slf4j-jdk14 as well as a transitive
> dependency on log4j (via rampart-policy). Also the usual way to set up
> logging in Synapse is by using log4j. Therefore shouldn't we replace
> the slf4j-jdk14 dependency by slf4j-log4j12?
>
> Andreas

Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org
http://esbmagic.blogspot.com