Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jan Brauer <ja...@coremedia.com> on 2007/11/22 10:46:03 UTC

Master configuration always empty

Hi,

currently I'm having problems with my master configuration.
I'm using these configurations:
<configurations defaultconfmapping="compile->default">
  <conf name="compile" visibility="private"/>
  <conf name="test" extends="compile" visibility="private"/>
  <conf name="master"/>
  <conf name="runtime" extends="compile"/>
  <conf name="default" extends="master,runtime"/>
</configurations>

<publications>
  <artifact conf="master" name="my-module" type="jar"/>
</publications>

When I resolve the "master" configuration is always 0. I would have
expected it to include exactly one element. Or does the resolving never
include the artifacts published itself?

Thx,
Jan

Re: Master configuration always empty

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 22, 2007 10:46 AM, Jan Brauer <ja...@coremedia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> currently I'm having problems with my master configuration.
> I'm using these configurations:
> <configurations defaultconfmapping="compile->default">
>  <conf name="compile" visibility="private"/>
>  <conf name="test" extends="compile" visibility="private"/>
>  <conf name="master"/>
>  <conf name="runtime" extends="compile"/>
>  <conf name="default" extends="master,runtime"/>
> </configurations>
>
> <publications>
>  <artifact conf="master" name="my-module" type="jar"/>
> </publications>
>

> When I resolve the "master" configuration is always 0. I would have
> expected it to include exactly one element. Or does the resolving never
> include the artifacts published itself?

Try to specify the mapping for the 'master' conf, either in
defaultconfmapping or in your dependency declaration. Something like
master->default.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/