Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matt Sabourin <Ma...@sdrc.com> on 2001/06/21 19:12:00 UTC

XSP/ESQL Examples

I didn't get any responses to my earlier mail, so I'll try a different
route.  Can anyone point me to some websites that have examples of
XSP/ESQL beyond those provided with Cocoon?  Is anyone using this
combination on a large scale?  I'm specifically looking for some
examples with multiple queries, passing data between queries, etc.

Does anyone have any comments about Oracle's XSQL / XML products?
Good, bad, easy to use, not worth it?

tnx
-m

Matt Sabourin				Voice: 313.845.2529
Systems Engineer			Fax:   313.317.6060
Structural Dynamics Research Corp. 	Pager: 313.201.7741
1555 Fairlane Dr., Suite 300		Email: Matt.Sabourin@sdrc.com
Allen Park, MI 48101

AlphaPage: matt.sabourin@myairmail.com
AlphaPage: http://www.myairmail.com