Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by brian <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/16 01:28:51 UTC

cant open the software

I downloaded the open office software, and of freakin course it wont open.
I don’t know why every damn time when I download these supposedly free software programs they never gd work!
Can you help me get the dam thing to work?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: cant open the software

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 02/15/2016 07:28 PM, brian wrote:
> I downloaded the open office software, and of freakin course it wont open.
> I don’t know why every damn time when I download these supposedly free software programs they never gd work!
> Can you help me get the dam thing to work?
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Where are you downloading from?  You should only be going to
www.openoffice.org and follow the links.  Other sites may cause you
problems or take your money.