Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "Otto, Mark" <mo...@tresys.com> on 2019/01/14 21:30:16 UTC

Permission request - DAFFODIL-2051

All:

I am a new DAFFODIL developer working with Stephen Lawrence and Mike Beckerle at Tresys. I have opened a new bug for a large number of tests that do not work properly on the Windows platform. I am hereby requesting permissions sufficient to modify and assign DAFFODIL-2051 to myself for remediation of these problems.

Thanks.

Mark Otto
Managing Principal, Services
Tresys Technology