Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Chris Hellberg <od...@soa.co.nz> on 2002/07/29 10:53:11 UTC

New Mirror submission

Hi,

Are you able to add a new New Zealand mirror to your
mirror list:

http://apache.soa.co.nz

Thanks

Chris

Re: New Mirror submission

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Chris Hellberg wrote:
> > > http://apache.soa.co.nz

OK.  I added it.

Joshua.

Re: New Mirror submission

Posted by Chris Hellberg <od...@soa.co.nz>.
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:45:23AM -0700, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Chris Hellberg wrote:
> > Are you able to add a new New Zealand mirror to your
> > mirror list:
> >
> > http://apache.soa.co.nz
>
> I am unable to access this site at the moment.  Please let us know if this
> problem can be fixed.
>
> Joshua.

Joshua,

Apache had spawned tens of processes overnight
(upgrade to 2.0.39 recently), and while
finishing the TCP handshake ok, it wouldn't serve any
data. The problem has been fixed and you should be able
to get to the site; I'll keep a close eye on it.

The site is also accessable via the 6bone if anyone's
interested:

http://apache.ipv6.soa.co.nz

Chris

Re: New Mirror submission