Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/13 19:55:50 UTC

Link travis-ci to coverity?

Aldrin,

Can you link Travis-CI to the Apache NiFi coverity account.  Here are
some instructions:
  https://scan.coverity.com/travis_ci
If that gets linked then Coverity information will always be updated
when Travis-CI does its thing.

Tony,

  Do you own the Coverity account for 'Apache NiFi'?  I see there is
an account for 'Apache NiFi - tkurc' which I think you made because
the other was taken.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Link travis-ci to coverity?

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
yes. I believe I'm an admin on the Apache NiFi as well as Apache NiFI -
tkurc. I'll remove the latter. I'll add Aldin as an admin.