Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/05 14:04:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r391586 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: make/patternsets/ modules/crypto/META-INF/ modules/crypto/make/common/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/javax/crypto/ modules/crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/crypto/ modules

Look at mail thread 'Location for API extensions'

Actually there were some contradictions remained but not
around 'internal' as I see.

Thanks,
Mikhail