Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2014/03/01 01:06:07 UTC

Re: Indentation issue in ssh client

When you create your shell on the server side, you may need to take care
about tty options that are sent by the client side according to its
terminal configuration.
Have a look at the ProcessShellFactory for how to handle some of those
flags.   Most probably, you need to translate any \n to \r\n before sending
them to the client.
All the pty modes (help available using "man stty") are available using
getPtyModes() on the Environment object which is given when the Command is
started.

Cheers,
Guillaume