Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/05 11:47:29 UTC

Question about getting the portlet TCK for Pluto

Hi,

First of all, happy new year!

Then something about pluto. I would like to ask you how to get the portlet
TCK for the Pluto project.
I checked the apache JCP pages, and printed the apache NDA. After signed the
agreement, how should i send it?
Should i send it to the address which i sent my contributor license
agreement? Or if i could send it via fax?

I also sent a mail to jsr168-tck-request at sun.com, and got a response. I
was asked to sign a 15-page
portlet TCK license and send two copies to Sun Microsystems.

So, I am a little confused... What will be the best and the most convenient
way to request for the TCK?

Thanks in advance.**

Regards.

--
ZHENG Zhong
- http://heavyz.blogspot.com/

Re: Question about getting the portlet TCK for Pluto

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.
Got it! Thanks for your reply!

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.