Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anoordover <an...@live.nl> on 2012/04/19 18:34:34 UTC

Original message

I want to send the same message to two endpoints.
The first one is request/reply and if an exception is raised the message
should not be send to the second endpoint.
How can I send the original message to the second endpoint

Re: Original message

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@fusesource.com>.
Yes, that kind of looks correct, but you need to add the
stopOnException=true option on your multicast element.

By default, the overall output of the multicast will be the output of
the last endpoint.

You can modify that by setting a Strategy on the multicast.

Hope that helps,
Raúl.

Re: Original message