Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/21 16:13:16 UTC

Preliminary question about themes before possible votes

Hi All,

At OFBIZ-8293 we began to informally discuss about reducing the number of OOTB themes. But we could clearly agree and believe a vote is better/

 1. Now the 1st question which has been already discussed several time without a clear decision in this ML:
    do we, as a community, want to reduce the number  of themes?
    Should we vote on that before starting votes on or a lazy consensus could apply.
    I suggest that we try a lazy consensus and if nobody is against with strong argument we move on.
 2. Should we vote on the number of themes to keep?
    Again I suggest a lazy consensus ratehr than a vote
 3. The theme/s to remove, I think we should make several votes, one by theme, to clearly decide which theme/s to remove

Thanks for your help deciding on this, please try to keep focused :)

Jacques

Re: Preliminary question about themes before possible votes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Julien,

We spoke about having themes like plugins, but I think it was just a small talk so far

In 1st place they should go in attic (ie stay in OFBiz trunk in svn repo ) and then possibly resurrected from there as themes-plugins, or not.

Jacques

Le 21/09/2016 � 22:59, Julien NICOLAS a �crit :

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.