Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by juhanishen <ju...@163.com> on 2020/04/30 03:25:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache configuration debugging / Splunk SSO by apache reverse proxy with CORS

Hi: Experts:

I ha\ve snipped apache configuration as follows /1/.

When I hard code Remote_User as supervisor, Splunk SSO functions. Then I suspect ssouser does not get the value. How could I print or log the ssouser when RewriteCond is invoked so that I know in the %{HTTP_COOKIE} I have ssouser and its value is given/assigned?

Br.

JianJun Juhani

/1/
<Location"/splunk">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin *
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Methods "GET, POST, OPTIONS"

    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} ssouser=([^;]+) [NC]
    RewriteRule .* - [E=RU:%1]
    RequestHeader add REMOTE_USER %{RU}e
 #  RequestHeader add REMOTE_USER supervisor

    ProxyPass  http://192.168.1.208:8000/splunk
    ProxyPassReverse  http://192.168.1.208:8000/splunk
</location>