Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Proneet Verma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 12:07:36 UTC

Please add me to the contributor list

Hi,

I am a junior undergrad from India, where I am currently working on
developing streaming apps with kafka and spark. After working with it for a
while, I fell I'd love to contribute to the community which will also help
me learn more about the internals.

I'll be glad if I could be added to the contributor list.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Proneet Verma

Re: Please add me to the contributor list

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Added.

Thanks,

Jun