Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET> on 1998/03/12 20:02:01 UTC

["Selene Aymé" ] help!!!

Any spanish speaker to help this person?

Re: ["Selene Aymé" ] help!!!

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Alvaro Martinez Echevarria wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:
>
> > babelfish.altavista.digital.com is your friend:
>
> Yeah, right, but as this madam doesn't seem to understand
> english, you only half-solved the problem :-). I'll try to help

Well gee, babelfish goes both ways you know.

> her, I speak spanish way better than altavista.

I sure wouldn't doubt that one.  But altavista's translations are funnier
probably.

Re: ["Selene Aymé" ] help!!!

Posted by Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <al...@lander.es>.
On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:

> babelfish.altavista.digital.com is your friend:

Yeah, right, but as this madam doesn't seem to understand
english, you only half-solved the problem :-). I'll try to help
her, I speak spanish way better than altavista.
Regards.

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-1-5562883         |
                                 |      Fax: +34-1-5563001         |

Re: ["Selene Aymé" ] help!!!