Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> on 2011/09/30 08:46:38 UTC

Page#setWasCreatedBookmarkable

After struggle for hours with a custom PageFactory implementation and the
WicketTester in Wicket 1.5 I finally figured out, that setting the flag
FLAG_WAS_CREATED_BOOKMARKABLE on a new created page solved our problems with
a new page instance and page redirection (see also
http://markmail.org/thread/z3hqfxo64i5i362p). Can someone please explain
what is this flag for an why the BaseWicketTester implementation does a
redirect if this flag is not set?

Re: Page#setWasCreatedBookmarkable

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I would also like to hear the explanation, but I guess as always I'll
have to reverse engineer it :-)
I'll update the comments and send an update here when I'm ready.

This "just works" and I never needed to debug what exactly it does.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> wrote:
> After struggle for hours with a custom PageFactory implementation and the
> WicketTester in Wicket 1.5 I finally figured out, that setting the flag
> FLAG_WAS_CREATED_BOOKMARKABLE on a new created page solved our problems with
> a new page instance and page redirection (see also
> http://markmail.org/thread/z3hqfxo64i5i362p). Can someone please explain
> what is this flag for an why the BaseWicketTester implementation does a
> redirect if this flag is not set?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development