Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Peter Steiner <pe...@hugwi.ch> on 2005/04/06 14:37:51 UTC

stringhelpertestcase.cpp has CR line endings instead of LF ones

I tried to build log4cxx (recent CVS snapshot) with VS2005 Beta 1 and
the compiler complained that tests/src/helpers/stringhelpertestcase.cpp
(Rev 1.2 from Mar 11) has Mac line endings. After I converted the file
the build succeeded.

There are a bunch of new warnings (which I ignored, but probably should be
handled when VC 8 is released). All of the following warnings appear
many times for many/all files:

Command line warning D9035 : option 'GX' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release
Command line warning D9036 : use 'EHsc' instead of 'GX'
warning C4996: 'strcat' was declared deprecated (and strcpy etc.)

Regards, Peter
--
    _   _        Peter Steiner <pe...@hugwi.ch>
  / /_/ /        Hug-Witschi AG <http://www.hugwi.ch/>