Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 19:49:55 UTC

[VOTE] Approve Stanton Sievers as Apache Shindig PMC and Committer

Hello,

I would like to propose that Stanton Sievers be granted committer
access to Shindig along with PMC membership.

I have reached out to Stanton privately and Stanton has accepted the nomination.

Stanton has contributes many patches especially in common container area.
Stanton has also actively participated in the dev list discussions and
provide good comments/help to drive many issues to resolution.

Vote open for 72 hours.  PMC votes are binding but all votes are welcome!

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not approve

- Henry

PS

Here is my VOTE +1

RE: [VOTE] Approve Stanton Sievers as Apache Shindig PMC and Committer

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
+1

Posted by Bastian Hofmann <ba...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for Shindig community for participating, the VOTE is now closed:
Four +1 binding VOTES (Henry, Paul, Ryan, Bastian)Five +1 non-binding
VOTES (Dan, Li, Jesse, Jason, Matthew)
Zero 0 or -1 VOTE.
- Henry

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
+1 !

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner

Re: [VOTE] Approve Stanton Sievers as Apache Shindig PMC and Committer

Posted by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com>.
+1
-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041
developerWorks Profile

Posted by Li Xu <le...@gmail.com>.
+1 !

Re: [VOTE] Approve Stanton Sievers as Apache Shindig PMC and Committer

Posted by Dan Dumont <dd...@us.ibm.com>.
+1