Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2006/11/09 23:03:35 UTC

Aggregate site generation

I have a parent POM which has two modules.  Module A's sites get
deployed to host/A/.  Module B's sites get deployed to host/B/.  What do
I need to do in the parent POM so that I can have these modules show up
in the modules section of the parent pom so that they could be accessed?
Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Aggregate site generation

Posted by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com>.
Hi Alexander,

I think site aggregation isn't supported yet.

Dawn

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.
franz see <fr...@gmail.com> writes:

> Good day,
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but that only adds links to the sidebar. However,
> the links still do not actually point to the modules (because the  output
> site of each module are in their own respective modules). Thus, you'd still
> have to copy your modules' sites to your main output dir.
>
> Cheers,
> Franz
>

> dennisl-2 wrote:
>>
>> Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) wrote:
>>> I have a parent POM which has two modules.  Module A's sites get
>>> deployed to host/A/.  Module B's sites get deployed to host/B/.  What do
>>> I need to do in the parent POM so that I can have these modules show up
>>> in the modules section of the parent pom so that they could be accessed?
>>> Thanks.

AFAIK, automatic linking works if your parent site  gets deployed to
host/.
Then you would have:

In parent src/site/site.xml:

<project name="Muse in Java">
  <menu name="Components" ref="modules" />
</project>

In modules src/site/site.xml:

<project name="Muse Parser">
  <menu name="Muse-in-java" ref="parent" />
</project>

HTH
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.

Re: Aggregate site generation

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,