Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frank Mattheus <fr...@efonds24.de> on 2002/12/13 12:57:49 UTC

configuring apache for virtualhosts with tomcat and jserv

Hello,

I have two applications that I'd really like to get running on the same web
server with ip virtual hosts.
Now, app1 is currently running with jserv, while app2 is runing with tomcat.

Is it possible to run both tomcat and jserv in the same apache(v1.3)?

If so, what directives do I need to look at putting into the VirtualHost
tags?

Thanks,
Frank Mattheus

P.S. - I have googled for this already and not found anything about running
both in the same apache server.