Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Ed Coleman <de...@etcoleman.com> on 2017/02/11 12:43:36 UTC

Accumulo 1.7.3 pre-release preparation - Jira ticket clean-up.

All,

There were no objections in the discussion of releasing Accumulo 1.7.3.

To start the 1.7.3 release process, I've bumped the release version of all unresolved tickets that were assigned to 1.7.3 and also had been bumped from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - except one, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4586, which was opened yesterday. This is currently the only unresolved ticket for 1.7.3

If there are issues that were moved and you feel should be included in 1.7.3, please move them back for consideration.

My intention is to have a formal release candidate available once 1.8.1 is released.

Ed Coleman

Re: Accumulo 1.7.3 pre-release preparation - Jira ticket clean-up.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I bumped ACCUMULO-4586 to 2.0. The right course of action is still being
discussed, it doesn't look like anybody's currently working on it, and it
would be a non-bugfix in a bugfix release. So, it should be fine bumped. It
can be moved back if we reach consensus and somebody works on it, but I
don't think anybody would want it to hold up your efforts to release 1.7.3.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 7:43 AM Ed Coleman <de...@etcoleman.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> There were no objections in the discussion of releasing Accumulo 1.7.3.
>
> To start the 1.7.3 release process, I've bumped the release version of all
> unresolved tickets that were assigned to 1.7.3 and also had been bumped
> from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - except one,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4586, which was opened
> yesterday. This is currently the only unresolved ticket for 1.7.3
>
> If there are issues that were moved and you feel should be included in
> 1.7.3, please move them back for consideration.
>
> My intention is to have a formal release candidate available once 1.8.1 is
> released.
>
> Ed Coleman
>

> --
Christopher