Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2020/09/09 18:14:18 UTC

[Proposal] Website Revamp project

Hi Beam community,

In a previous thread [1] I mentioned that I was going to work on product requirements document (PRD) for a project to address some of the requests and ideas collected by Aizhamal, Rose and David in previous efforts.

The PRD is ready [2], and I'd like to get your feedback before moving forward into implementation. Please add you comments by Sunday Septermber 13, 2020.

We're looking to start work on this project in around 2 weeks.

Thank you!
Gris

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1a4cea1e8b53bef73c49f75df13956024d8d78bc81b36e54ef71f8a9%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E

[2] https://s.apache.org/beam-site-revamp

Re: [Proposal] Website Revamp project

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Robert.

I have talked to the team who will be working on the redesign, and we are
going to take on the following tasks to make the work more manageable:

1) Work will be managed in Jira by myself and Agnieszka
2) Agnieszka will be sharing weekly updates in the dev@ list, these update
will have calls for feedback so the community can chime in
3) We'll host weekly calls that anyone in the community can join

We hope that #1 and #2 can provide visibility in what to expect on the
review side.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to Beam!

Posted by Nam Bui <na...@polidea.com>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Kasia Zając <ka...@utilodesign.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Milka Toikkanen <mi...@polidea.com>.
Hi Everyone,

I’m Milka and I’m a UI & motion designer. I will be applying the designs on
Kasia’s wireframes and take care of the look and feel, as well as
accessible UI solutions. Looking forward to working with you!

Best,

--

Milka Toikkanen
UI & Motion Designer