Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/18 23:20:58 UTC

Re: How to add OpenTaps.

Hi,

 Please read the  README.txt file with the crmsfa distribution.
 Si has explained all the details in a very efficient manner :)

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Perry <pe...@morevalue.nl> wrote:    P, UL, OL, DL, DIR,  MENU, PRE { margin: 0 auto;}   Hi,

 OS:windowsXP
 OfBiz: SVN version (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator.ofbiz
 OpenTaps: SVN version (http://svn.opentaps.org/crmsfa/versions/1.0

 I'm trying to add OpenTaps into ofbiz.

 I do this by deleting the hot-deploy  directory and create a new one. Otherwise  I can't pointer to an other SVN repository.

 After getting the OpenTaps source in  the hot-deploy directory from the svn of  opentaps, I run: "ant run-install"
 It looks like everything will be installed  no strange errors or messages.

 Than when I log in I don't see the CRM  tabs. I have a role as admin and aded all  the roles as well.

 Seems I see something over my head.

 Any idea what I forget?

 Thanks in advance,

 Goosie