Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Su Kai <ka...@invix.cn> on 2009/03/31 11:10:08 UTC

APR doc

Hello,

    would you give me an APR(APR1.3+APR1.3-util+APR-icon) document with the format of .Zip or .tar.gz .

All the document is online HTML, i want to use it in some LAN envirment.

Thanks!

The best wish to you.

Re: APR doc

Posted by Wes Garland <we...@page.ca>.
just regenerate it from the APR source code with doxygen.

You will be able to make html, rtf (ms-word) or latex output to do with as
you wish.

Wes

--
Wesley W. Garland