Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/03/26 13:32:06 UTC

Error in CXF Provider with MTOM XOP

I all,

I've a process like FILE(BC) -> EIP-Pipeline ( CXF-BC Provider ) ->
CONSOLE OUT ( StreamWriterComponent ).

Now my problem is that the cxf bc provider in the pipeline invoke a
webservice where the response contains mtom/xop.

The cxf pipeline fail in that case with an exception in class
CxfBcProviderMessageObserver anf the exception seem to be caused
bye the interceptor chain because they don't work well with multipart
message.

Any idea??

Andrea

Re: Error in CXF Provider with MTOM XOP

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Yes i've done the problem is in the class CxfBcProviderMessageObserver
in this two lines of code:

XMLStreamReader xmlStreamReader =
createXMLStreamReaderFromMessage(soapMessage);
soapMessage.setContent(XMLStreamReader.class, xmlStreamReader);

the code seem to expect a xml content for soap message so i've modified
in the following way:

 if (contentType != null &&
contentType.toLowerCase().indexOf("multipart/related") == -1) {
                XMLStreamReader xmlStreamReader =
createXMLStreamReaderFromMessage(soapMessage);
                soapMessage.setContent(XMLStreamReader.class,
xmlStreamReader);

            }

In that case the problem is solved, but by the way in the end of the
method when the content of soap message is
put on the normalized message the attachment are not copied so i need to
add other patch to the code.

Andrea

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,