Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2006/08/10 11:33:28 UTC

[m1] unable to run jar:deploy using maven-1.1-beta3

Hi folks,

I'm running Windows whereas the repository resides on a Linux box. I'm
unable to successfully deploy my JAR using the following settings

maven.repo.list=releases
maven.repo.releases=scp://10.0.0.20
maven.repo.releases.directory=/home/sgoeschl/temp
maven.repo.releases.username=foo
maven.repo.releases.password=bar

I get the following output

 >>> START
Will deploy to 1 repository(ies): releases
Deploying to repository: releases
Failed to deploy to: releases Reason:
org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication.AuthenticationException: Cannot
connect. Reason: reject HostKey: 10.0.0.20
org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication.AuthenticationException: Cannot
connect. Reason: reject HostKey: 10.0.0.20
         at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.AbstractSshWagon.openConnection(AbstractSshWagon.java:232)
         at
org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:143)
         at
org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:106)
         at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deployFiles(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:372)
<<< END

+) I gave it a try using "scpexe://10.0.0.20" but it seems to do nothing
apart from sucess messages

+) I can successfully use putty's pscp to copy the files on my box

Any ideas or hints?!

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: [m1] unable to run jar:deploy using maven-1.1-beta3

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi jeff,

This is done.

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 8/10/06, Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> wrote:
> Hi Stephane, Lukas, Arnaud, and I have had some emails and IRCs on it over
> the past couple of weeks (I experienced the problem but they did not, so
> wasn't sure if it just something with my local config or other).  We've been
> doing some research with it, but nothing conclusive yet.
>
> I found that I most easily experience the problem when starting with a
> "completely fresh" Maven installation.  Note that I can successfully deploy
> with Arnaud's 6/30 snapshot, but not after that version.
>
> Since we are now receiving reports from other users, I created this JIRA for
> us to track.  Please add your details to it!
>  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPARTIFACT-71

.::You're welcome ::.

RE: [m1] unable to run jar:deploy using maven-1.1-beta3

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Hi Siegfried,

This JIRA seems to represent the problem you are experiencing:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPARTIFACT-71

If you think so, would you please add your details to it?