Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marc DEXET <Ma...@dsi.cnrs.fr> on 2004/10/29 17:03:47 UTC

Last HEAD Jelly is going mad ?

I've checked out the HEAD branch from CVS and I get a new kind of problem :

where I want to run my old buddy jelly script I get :
file:/D:/eclipse-SDK-3.0RC1-win32/eclipse/workspace/jelly/target/classes/org
/apache/commons/jelly/jelly.properties
Registering tag library to: jelly:bsf taglib:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.bsf.BSFTagLibrary
Registering tag library to: jelly:jsl taglib:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.jsl.JSLTagLibrary
/.../
Registering tag library to: jelly:jms taglib:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.jms.JMSTagLibrary
Registering tag library to: jelly:javascript taglib:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.bsf.JavaScriptTagLibrary
adding attribute name: j expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@56860b[value=jelly:co
re]
adding attribute name: sql expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@15311bd[value=jelly:s
ql]
adding attribute name: x expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@b1aebf[value=jelly:xm
l]
adding attribute name: log expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@1478a43[value=jelly:l
og]
adding attribute name: p expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@1c65216[value=jelly:f
r.dsi.cnrs.tag.photon.util.UtilTagLibrary]
adding attribute name: r expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@1372656[value=jelly:f
r.dsi.cnrs.tag.photon.PhotonTagLibrary]
adding attribute name: ldap expression:
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ConstantExpression@1b6101e[value=jelly:o
rg.apache.jelly.tag.ldap.SimpleLdapTagLibrary]
error setting script url
java.net.MalformedURLException
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:613)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:476)
at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:425)
at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.setFileName(TagScript.java:372)
at
org.apache.commons.jelly.parser.XMLParser.startElement(XMLParser.java:605)
at
oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseElement(NonValidatingParser.ja
va:1090)
at
oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseRootElement(NonValidatingParse
r.java:293)
at
oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingParser.j
ava:260)
at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:149)
at org.apache.commons.jelly.parser.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:275)

My script start as usual :
<j:jelly
	xmlns:j="jelly:core"
	xmlns:sql="jelly:sql"
	xmlns:x="jelly:xml"
	xmlns:log="jelly:log"
	xmlns:p="jelly:fr.dsi.cnrs.tag.photon.util.UtilTagLibrary"
	xmlns:r="jelly:fr.dsi.cnrs.tag.photon.PhotonTagLibrary"
	xmlns:ldap="jelly:org.apache.jelly.tag.ldap.SimpleLdapTagLibrary">

	<x:parse var ="model">
		<toto>
			<tata/>
		</toto>
	</x:parse>

<blabla/>

</j:jelly>

It seems to be in XMLParser line 605:2 (version 1.57)
/.../
                // sets the file name element names
                tagScript.setFileName(fileName);
/.../
fileName is null so new URL(fileName) throws exception.

What's up ?

--
Marc DeXeT
BEST - DSI Meudon

Re: Last HEAD Jelly is going mad ?

Posted by marc & lan <ma...@free.fr>.
Dion Gillard wrote:
> Sounds like a bug.... how is the script being loaded. fileName should
> be some sort of URL....

I'm not at work and have no source here (or my wife go mad too :) .
But I can say it's being loaded as usual.
I has to instal beta4 snapshot to get everything allright.

Marc DeXeT
- at home -

Re: Last HEAD Jelly is going mad ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.