Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2014/03/21 14:34:41 UTC

Visit us at ApacheCon...

Several of our community members will be at ApacheCon NA next month in Denver. It would be nice if you could be there too. Jan Willem and I will o a session on continuous automated deployment with Apache ACE: http://sched.co/1bsLidR

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Visit us at ApacheCon...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

unfortunately, I won't be there in Denver :(

I will ping you on IRC/Skype and I hope to see you on stage for your
session !

Regards
JB

--