Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 12:42:54 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Start 3.0.x stabilizing branch and feature freeze

Just to revitalize this discussion a little bit: How far are we? What is
still missing before we can start the stabilization branch? Maybe we can
finally provide a checklist of must-be-included :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I'm working on it.

I have one pending refactoring, some dependencies update, itests to fix.

I hope to be able to cut off the branch tomorrow night.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Proposal] Start 3.0.x stabilizing branch and feature freeze

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Disregard the java 7 issue, its marked as resolved.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.