Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/21 02:00:22 UTC

How to Tune Hadoop Cluster from Administrator prospective

Hi,

How to Tune Hadoop Cluster from Administrator prospective ?
What parameters we should consider etc?
What to look for performance tuning ?

Thanks
Krish

Re: How to Tune Hadoop Cluster from Administrator prospective

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

 http://mapredit.blogspot.de/2014/11/hadoop-server-performance-tuning.html <http://mapredit.blogspot.de/2014/11/hadoop-server-performance-tuning.html>

It covers only the Linux part, not the hadoop part himself. For that a new article will follow in the next weeks.

BR,
 Alexander

Posted by Bhupendra Gupta <bh...@gmail.com>.
Great question... Want answers!!!!!