Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by "Peleg, Eyal" <ey...@intel.com> on 2013/06/10 08:30:44 UTC

How do I get a job finish time using the java API?

How do I get a job finish time using the java API?

Best Regards

Intel Electronics Ltd.

Re: How do I get a job finish time using the java API?

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Peleg,
would you mind describe a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish? Considering that Sqoop do not have any public Java API are you perhaps referring to Hadoop Job API?

Jarcec